We do not accept accept drugs or illegal content stores.
The store you added will go in the queue for content review. Stores are reviewed on a first-in, first-out basis.
We reserve the right to modify your submission to fit our guidelines. If your submission violates the guidelines, it may not be approved.
How to add/update my store to ShoppingArchives.com?
- The first step is to register an account on ShoppingArchives.com.
- Log in to ShoppingArchives.com, Click "My Profile" at the top right corner, and select "My Stores".
- Click the"Add My Store" button on the my stores page. If your store is already displayed on ShoppingArchives.com, you can also obtain the management right of the store in the following way.
- Enter the URL of your store. Ex: https://www.yourstoreurl.com
- Enter the email address that contains the domain name of your store. We need to confirm that you are the owner of the store. We'll send 6-digit verification code (active for 60 minutes) to your @yourstoreurl.com email address.
- Enter the 6-digit verification code. If verified, the store you just added will be displayed on the "My Stores" page.
- Go to the "My Stores" page, click the "Settings" button to complete the basic information of the store, and fill in the relevant content, the more detailed the content is filled in, the higher the probability of our review and approval.
- If your store has some promotional discounts, you can go to the "My Stores" page and click the "Coupons" button to add relevant discounts. You can also edit or delete it.